RESTON, Va. September 11, 2023– Dev Technology Group announces it has been recognized as an OrangeSlices’ 2024 Elev8 GovCon honoree. This is the second Elev8 GovCon recognition for the company.
The Federal GovCon sector continues to be one of the most complex and competitive marketplaces in the world and the consistent and long-term winners of today and tomorrow are those companies which understand they must not only bring to the table efficient and effective solutions, but also a corporate culture that demonstrates their own excellence, making them a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
The list represents a select list of federal government contractors which have been identified as #doingittherightway based on outstanding results in several key areas:
- Good Partner – in ways that go above and beyond to provide support, mentorship, engagement, to collaborate, and that bridge the divide, building one successful team to deliver for their client.
- Growing Your Talent – with a focus is on what is best for the individual.
- Philanthropy – that is driven by its team, by its focus, and by what is happening the world and communities it works in.
- Exemplify Innovation – and are guided by principles that understand the status quo is not enough and they must demonstrate they are doing more and doing better.
- Industry Engagement – that includes multiple aspects including mentorship, giving of time or services, sharing of intel, and will involve people from across the company and be driven by a desire to give back.
- Inclusive and Diverse – finding ways to have those voices heard, for combining those personalities on shared efforts for the betterment of all involved.
- Sustainability Practices – demonstrating that everyone must do their part and they have identified and defined ways they can #dobetter for themselves and their government clients.
- Investment for the Sake of Betterment – putting money behind their commitment to improving the work environment and experience for both internal teams and as it relates to customer delivery.
These characteristics were defined as being drivers to Elev8 GovCon and provide a major competitive edge, to include in higher levels of employee and customer engagement and loyalty which translate into higher growth and profits. The companies recognized above, and the leaders guiding these teams forward, understand what it takes and are models of #doingittherightway.
“It is exciting to be recognized by OrangeSlices as an honoree for a second year,” said Dev Technology CEO Kendall Holbrook. “At Dev Technology we aim to advance technical innovations and promote engagement in the work we do for our clients and with partners. We also strive to continuously evolve as a company and make efforts to meet the needs of our colleagues and community, while supporting government missions.”
About OrangeSlices AI
OrangeSlices AI. Playful Name. Serious about Democratizing Data and Disrupting the GovCon Competitive Intelligence Market. The core mission for OS AI is to identify, share and create timely, actionable and responsible information and data products, tools and resources that 1) are accessible to all organizations and their teams, small to large; 2) will assist Federal government and Industry IT and consulting leaders to more effectively identify and engage with each other; and 3) shine a spotlight on those leaders and companies that are #doingitright.
Dev Technology Group
Founded in 1998, Dev Technology Group delivers IT services and solutions that enable government missions. Our work supports multiple agencies including the Departments of Homeland Security, Army National Guard, DoD Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, State, the United States Geological Survey, DARPA, and others. Dev Technology specializes in full stack Agile development and DevSecOps, biometrics and identity management, cloud native and container applications, IT and legacy modernization, data management, and low code/no code and rapid delivery. Dev Technology has been assessed at CMMI-DEV Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2015, 27001:2013, and 20000:2018 certified organization. Dev Technology has also been named a Washington Post Top Workplace for the past ten years in a row, a Top Workplaces USA recipient for the past three years since the inception of the program, and an AnitaB.org Top Company for Women Technologists in 2021 and 2022.