Adam and John continue to check in with our teams to see how the initial sudden shift to remote work went, and how the adjustment has been over the past month, and what we can learn from these experiences. Topics discussed include:
- The mental shift to expecting to see people on video calls, and the fun of having family members—and the occasional cat or parrot—drop into your meeting.
- Will we ever want to put on pants again? And what will happen when it is time to go back to the office?
- Adjusting communication strategies to the individual.
- Social constructs for collisionable communication and the challenges of working that into a remote environment.
- How the informal environment of video calls creates a different sense of community.
Contact John and Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions for future episodes.
Visit www.devtechnology.com to learn more about Dev Technology.