Join our Team
Workflow Developer/Administratorat Dev Technology
If you are looking to join a growing company with an employee-centered culture focused on exceeding client expectations, Dev Technology is the company for you! We partner with our federal government customers to support mission critical applications that protect and serve our nation. To support this mission, we leverage agile and DevSecOps principles along with innovative technologies including cloud services, open source software, biometric solutions, and software as a service (SaaS).
As a Washington Post Top Workplace award winner for the past six years, Dev Technology employees enjoy:
- a collaborative & fun team environment
- work/life balance & strong core values
- career development & mentorship program
- competitive pay
- great benefits including 401K matching with immediate vesting
Dev Technology is looking for a Workflow Developer/Administrator with direct, hands-on experience providing resolution of SharePoint collaboration issues. This is a key position responsible for maintaining and administering the Business Process Management System (BPMS) platform and processes for our government client. Their BPMS uses the K2 Blackpearl platform, and integrates with SharePoint.
What You'll Be Doing
- Providing Tier 3 support for BPMS developers and end users
- Developing and implementing K2 processes to support SharePoint collaboration solutions or custom applications
- Assisting development teams in utilizing the BPMS to support process automation initiatives as needed
- Maintaining all internal BPMS Production, Test, and Integrated Development environments
- Troubleshooting issues to root cause and complete and/or coordinate fixes
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing incremental improvements to the BPMS platform and associated administration processes in collaboration with the COR
- Identifying and remediating security issues
- Communicating with technical staff (DBA, Systems Engineers, and Developers) to troubleshoot issues, facilitate problem resolution and to support upgrades and system enhancements
- Maintaining BPMS platform and process documentation
- Providing periodic metrics as identified by the contractor and agreed to by the COR
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10+ years IT experience
- Demonstrated experience with technical design and best practices with K2 BlackPearl 4.6.11 or another 3rd party Workflow product and its integration with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Demonstrated experience with installing and configuring K2 BlackPearl 4.6.6 or another 3rd party Workflow product in a secure environment
- Demonstrated experience in K2 BlackPearl or another 3rd party Workflow product administration, system monitoring, log analysis, performance analysis, and tuning
- Demonstrated experience with implementing workflow processes that utilize SharePoint, InfoPath, and APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Passion for learning new technologies and increasing career opportunities within a growing organization.
- Desire to exceed client expectations with every project.
Clearance: Public Trust or the ability to obtain
We offer competitive compensation along with a team-oriented environment.
Over 20 years ago Dev Technology began providing IT solutions to meet the mission-critical needs of federal government by exceeding our clients’ expectations through partnership, a commitment to team work, collaboration, and valuing our employees. Dev Technology is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Equal employment opportunity will be applied to all phases of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline and termination. To learn more about working at Dev, visit Learn About A Dev. EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.