Dev Technology moved to 100% remote work on March 16, with many teams starting prior to that date. Adam and John meet to talk about how teams are adjusting, what has been working, and what they wish we had done differently.
Topics discussed include
- Life in general right now, society’s reaction, and supporting local businesses;
- How Adam and John are adjusting to working from home with the entire family;
- Remote work etiquette and why you should turn your camera on;
- Productivity tools that have been working well for us;
- How remote work brings out existing issues–it doesn’t create them;
- Maintaining engagement and the absence of collisionable communication and thinking about ways to add it back in; and
- What they wished we did months ago.