Dev Technology Group is a Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (WOSB, SDB) delivering information technology services and solutions that protect and serve the American public. We specialize in agile software development, database consulting services, biometric capture and integration solutions, and infrastructure management solutions. Dev Technology has been assessed at CMMI-DEV Level 2, is an ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2013 certified organization and is a recipient of multiple industry awards for innovation and growth. Dev Technology has established a team capable of supporting 100% of the eight ITES-3S task areas and covers 100% of the socioeconomic categories to exceed the small business goals. Dev Technology stands ready to enable the Army’s success for today and tomorrow and passionately desires to support the Warfighter.
ITES-3S IDIQ contract facilitates the efficient procurement of a broad range of enterprise-level support services for IT integration and service management activities to the Army, other DoD agencies, and all other Federal agencies including locations CONUS, OCONUS, and warzone areas. Services available under ITES-3S include Cybersecurity Services, Information Technology Services, Enterprise design, integration and consolidation, Network/System Operation and Maintenance, Telecommunications/System O&M, Business process reengineering, IT Supply Chain Management, IT Education and Training.
Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A073
Period of Performance:
- Base Period: 25 September 2018 – 24 September 2023
- Option Period 1 (if exercised): 25 September 2023 – 24 September 2024
- Option Period 2 (if exercised): 25 September 2024 – 24 September 2025
- Option Period 3 (if exercised): 25 September 2025 – 24 September 2026
- Option Period 4 (if exercised): 25 September 2026 – 24 September 2027
Contract types: Individual task orders allowed under this agreement are Fixed Price (FP), Time and Materials (T&M), and Cost Reimbursement (CR).
Benefits of using ITES-3S
- No Fees associated
- Decentralized Ordering
- Open to Army DOD and All Federal Agencies
The CHESS IT e-Mart
The CHESS Information Technology Enterprise-Mart (IT e-mart) facilitates communication and ordering between CHESS customers and vendors.
In building our team, we looked for companies with success on Army projects, mission experience in all areas of operation, and niche expertise to meet the Army’s critical requirements across the full spectrum of operations. Dev Technology’s subcontractors under ITES-3S include the following.
- ACI Solutions, Inc.
- ARTi, Inc.
- B&A, Inc. (formerly Bart & Associates)
- Best Value Technology Inc. (BVTI)
- Calibre Systems
- Commdex Consulting, LLC
- Crystal Management, LLC
- Computer World Services (CWS)
- Defense Point Security, LLC (an Accenture Federal Services Company)
- Excalibur Solutions
- Myth Software
- NineFX, Inc.
- Optivor Technologies, LLC
- Spry Methods, Inc.
- XTec, Incorporated
- RSDCGROUP, LLC
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 703-860-8135.
Points of Contact
- Brian Fourr, Dev Technology ITES-3S Program Manager
- Kendra Bittle, VP of Contracts
- Lyndsey Hoe, Director of Business Development
- Paige Worster, Business Development Manager