Enabling best practices for IT service management functions using ITIL-based products while leveraging our expertise implementing these solutions in complex IT environments.
Agencies rely on complex infrastructures to complete their mission. To ensure awareness of their status and overall health along with fast notification and resolution and both issues as well as requests, government organizations are increasingly relying on comprehensive IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions coupled with ITIL best practices and processes. These solutions increasingly leverage advanced network and system monitoring for automatic creation of incidents. They also use these solutions for great awareness of IT assets from routers and laptops to specific configurations including software. Performing infrastructure management duties in an increasingly complex environment and under continuous budgetary pressures requires agencies to seek proven, innovative technology services partners that apply solutions within their operational and IT governance models.
How we can Help:
Dev Technology works with agencies to implement all modules of the Remedy IT Service Management suite, enabling agencies to utilize improved infrastructure awareness to better resolve problems. Our implementation of the ITSM suite reduces complexity, and makes customer support, change, asset, and service request management a seamless integrated process. Agencies can take advantage of proactive monitoring to catch a problem before it becomes serious, and monitor and track system needs to better assign resources. Dev Technology uses CMDB to provide agencies with a central repository and an integrated view of everything taking place across a system. This enables agencies to align their IT functions to business priorities with accurate visibility into the dependencies among processes, users, and IT infrastructure. Past project have leveraged: BMC Remedy ITSM, Atrium CMDB, ADDM and Blade Logic along with other infrastructure tools including CA-Unicenter and HP Openview.
What you can Achieve:
- Gain best-practice process structure and control, as specified by ITIL®
- Improve key metrics such as first call resolution, mean time to repair, reoccurring incidents
- Prioritize support activities and focus on critical business services
- Increase overall infrastructure awareness by automating processes, policies, and tasks
- Eliminate recurring incidents through embedded problem and knowledge management processes
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes, including incident and problem, change, configuration, asset, performance, and service impact management